Home Browse Fedco Seeds Index
Fedco Seeds Potatoes, Onions and Exotics Organic Growers Supply Fedco Trees Fedco Bulbs Switch Divisions
Fedco Seeds variety changes for 2020
New Seed Varieties for 2020
OG = Organic!
- Chiba Green soybean OG: Beer Friend fell off the barstool!
- Covina broccoli OG: Farewell Fiesta; come hither Covina!
- Millennium broccoli: Worth moving back in with your parents for!
- Speedia brussels sprout: Bred to break the sound barrier!
- Murdoc cabbage: Don’t worry, no talking heads here!
- January King cabbage OG: Keeps a cool head in times of frost warning!
- Aranka carrot: I ranka this early Nantes-type #1!
- Istanbul carrot: Itching for an incendiary Imperator?
- Naval carrot OG: Taste the essence of fall with Naval!
- Newall carrot: We knew all y’all needed a storage carrot—try Newall!
- Monarch celeriac OG: Re-enact The Crown in your root cellar!
- Nirvana supersweet corn: Smells like Zea spirit!
- Lagos cuke: A mega-vine with 17.5 million cukes!
- Silverado swiss chard OG: A mess of greens for the long haul!
- Red Dragon chinese cabbage: This dragon is fussy, but worth the risk!
- Yukina Savoy mustard green OG: Snow vegetable fortune endure!
- Home Run melon: This eastern shipper–type knocks it out of the park!
- Hearts of Gold melon OG: The search is over, Neil!
- Courier melon: Delivers sweet, sweet flavor with every bite!
- Uncle Paul melon: Because Uncle Sam let us down!
- La Bestia watermelon: A Beast to best Sangria!
- Red Mountain onion: Scaling greater onion heights!
- Violet Sparkle pepper OG: Nonpareil purple pepper perfection!
- Karlo pepper OG: Paprika—everyone’s doing it!
- Dulcinea hot pepper OG: Quixotic breeding has come to fruition!
- Beaujolais spinach OG: You’ll want to drink in its beauty!
- Green Machine zucchini OG: Cranks out uniform zukes!
- Modena zucchini OG: For fast & furious zuke production!
- Mary Reynolds tomato: Grandma Mary croaked, but this Mary is OK!
- Flowering Thai basil: A phuang malai to adorn your herb garden!
- Double Take columbine OG: We are not responsible for whiplash injuries!
- Ballerina Mix datura OG: A lethal addition to your end-times garden!
- Lorenziana Double Mix gaillardia: Butt-hardy annual!
- Sussex flax OG: Seed smuggled from Norland Park by the Dashwoods!
BACK in 2020
- Montpellier bean OG: A bean with more consonants than the VT capital!
- Dolloff pole bean: Dollofully beany!
- Blue Coco pole bean OG: We’ll take chocolate in any form!
- Packers lima bean: Get in the lima game—no risk of brain injury!
- Sayamusume soybean OG: Amuse me, don’t sue me!
- Marketmore 86 cuke OG: Rivaled Ferris Bueller in popularity in 1986!
- Burbank barley: Bless Burbank, the barley breeding extraordinaire!
- Cascade Glaze collard: Shimmers like a melting ice cap!
- Sunsweet watermelon: Sweet as a 27,000,000° ball of fire!
- Siegfried Frost leek OG: No Roy, no tiger, but still a marvelous leek!
- Lillian’s Yellow tomato OG: Lost the beauty contest; won our hearts!
- Gardener’s Sweetheart tomato OG: Welcome home, darling!
- Spilanthes: The herb that makes you drool!
- Siberian Wallflower: This orange orchard-companion isn’t shy!