Fedco Seeds Fundraiser Program
Bring your fundraiser to the garden!
Tired of candy and stinky candle sales? Want a fundraiser with a positive, healthy message? Fedco’s fundraiser program is BACK!
Available to schools and classrooms, PTA groups, 4-H Clubs, Scouts and other community organizations.
- NEW! Convenient online ordering and payment.
- Customers choose from 50 popular, easy to grow varieties.
- We’ll provide a customized PDF promotional flier with variety descriptions and an online shopping link for circulation.
- Seed packets feature our signature black and white line drawings with accompanying variety descriptions and planting instructions.
- Competitive 50% profit.
- Support your cause while championing a Maine cooperative business.
- Makes a great winter and spring fundraiser. Sell seeds while people are pining for summer harvests, but please submit all orders to us on or before May 1st, 2024.
- Make a difference in your community, one garden at a time. Spread the joy of seeds!
Register now for the 2023-2024 Fundraiser season, beginning November 21st. We will begin shipping after December 21st, 2023.
Looking to shop for a Fedco Fundraiser? Enter your fundraiser class code on our fundraiser shopping page to start purchasing seeds!
Looking for a more DIY option?
Try our Bulk Seed Fundraiser.
Order empty seed packets and bulk quantities of seed. Students design packaging, repack the seed, and sell for profit. Earn a 5% discount in addition to any other discounts earned.
No application required.
- You may order seeds through our Fedco Seeds website. Purchase bulk packages (sizes C and up) of your chosen varieties, as well as blank self-seal seed packets.
- Bulk Seed Fundraiser orders can take advantage of all applicable volume discounts, plus an addiional 5% fundraiser discount. Please write FUNDRAISER in the order notes at checkout.
- Students design their own packets, and develop a marketing strategy to launch their own seed store, then repack the seeds to sell, learning practical math using scales and scoops.
- No order deadline but we recommend ordering before March 15 for best selection.