Our Divisions →
Fedco’s Guidelines for Seed Orders Shipped to Canada
(Click here to download a pdf of this information)
• All orders shipping to Canada must be placed online.
Payment must be made by credit card.
• To avoid excessive US export documentation, we will not ship more than $2500 of seeds in a given class (e.g. roughly beans, corn, squash…flowers, etc.). We are not actively preventing you from ordering more than the limit in a given category, but we are screening orders before they are shipped.
• To minimize import documentation and avoid seed import fees,
we follow Canada’s seed import “small lot” exemption.
Seed limits are as follows:
• All orders are shipped by mail (first class or priority).
Shipping charges are based on the combination of seed, packet and packaging
• Refunds will be paid by cheque drawn on US dollars and included with your order.
• Volume Discounts apply. Additional orders over $50 receive your previous order’s discount, if it is higher than your current order’s discount.
• No Group orders made up of multiple pieces. You may combine your orders into one order, which can be screened for weight limits per variety.
• No backorders. Items known in advance to be on backorder are marked online as “on backorder; not available now” and ordering them is disabled. Items that go on backorder after your order has been placed, but before it is shipped, will be marked “sold out” and you will receive a refund. You can reorder these items by checking the website for current status and placing an another order when they become available.
• No add-ons. Orders are final, once they have been placed. Please place another order for any additional items.
For more information see “The ABCs of Seed Importation into Canada”
PO Box 520
Clinton, ME 04927
Catalog Requests: (207) 426-0090
Visit Fedco on Facebook
Visit Fedco Trees on Facebook
©2017 Fedco Seeds, Inc.
Fedco Seeds: Tues, Wed & Thur from 9-3
Organic Growers: Tues, Wed & Thur from 9-3
Fedco Tree Sale: Fri & Sat, May 5 & 6, from 9-3
Directions to our Warehouses
Winter Phone Hours
Monday-Friday from 9-4