We will pull and package each order separately and ship all to one address. Discounts apply to one division, combined totals. You may not combine orders from different divisions to qualify for a higher discount.
We now accept group orders online. Group coordinators can find details at our website. Go to the Seeds page and click on Group Ordering.
Or use the mail and bundle individual orders with a summary form for each division with address information and totals. Please keep copies.
How to prepare a summary form:
• Attach a separate summary page for each division (Seeds, MT, OGS, Trees). Use an order form with no items on it, fill in name and address blanks and totals information. See example.
• A summary form without individual totals is acceptable.
• Please use one method of payment for each division order (one check or one credit card). You may combine totals for all divisions and send one check. Please include credit card number and expiration date on summary form for each division.
• Additional orders over $50 qualify for original (or largest) discount. Indicate if you ordered seeds from us previously this season and tell what discount you qualify for.
• Figure all discounts from adjusted total. See example.
• We treat all add-ons as additional orders.
Group coordinators’ responsibilities:
• Collect individual orders and payments from group members.
• Make sure each item of each individual order is on proper form (for example, no potatoes on the seeds form); make necessary corrections.
• Add up order subtotals for each division. Keep track of individual payments and settle with group members after the final shipment.
• If your total places you just over a discount level, consider buying a little more as insurance against a math mistake that would bring you back to a lower discount level.
• Bundle orders for each division with a summary and one payment and mail to us.
• Receive and distribute back-ordered items.
• Send us correction sheets for any errors in group order.