Ordering from Organic Growers Supply
to start or resume an order
To enable ordering from our online catalog, enter your email address and ZIP code. Our secure check-out takes all major cards.
Three methods to build your order:
- Browse the catalog, and order from the Quick View box.
- Read individual pages, and order at the bottom.
- From a marked-up paper catalog, use our simple form to enter stock numbers; we’ll confirm the name and price.
To place an order by mail, please use the OGS 2017 order form from the center of our catalog, or download it here.
We do not take fax or phone orders.
OGS DiscountsDiscounts are based on your order total, before adding shipping charges.
- Orders over $200 deduct 5%
- Orders over $400 deduct 10%
- Orders over $800 deduct 15%
- Orders over $1600 deduct 20%
- Orders over $2500 call for a quote.
Many of our rock powders are available in 2000 lb. bags and full or partial truckloads. We bring in several truckloads a year and would be happy to arrange a load or partial load for you. Call us at 207-426-8247.
Group orders: We take group orders online or by mail. Group coordinators and group members click here for info, including how to form a new group.
OGS DeadlinesThe only deadline for OGS: Order by April 20 for pickup at the Fedco Tree Sale.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover cards. Payment must accompany all orders. (Except, government agencies and non-profit organizations should call us to set up your Purchase Order before you order.)
For mailed orders, we accept checks and money orders as well as cards.
We will charge your card when we receive your order. We will bill or refund you for any adjustments as each order is completed.
Maine sales tax: Applies to orders shipped to Maine addresses and to all pickup orders. Farmers: If you have an applicable Maine sales tax exemption certificate, please mail us a copy so that we can refund your tax when we complete your order.
- Prices do not include shipping. See our shipping chart.
- We prefer to ship via UPS ground for small orders, but sometimes use USPS Priority Mail for orders under 3#. Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is all by Priority Mail.
- If you don’t get UPS delivery at home, please arrange delivery elsewhere. If we cannot ship by UPS, use the Priority Mail rates.
- Is your order over 300#? Click here for Truck Shipping info.
- Live in the Northeast? Click here for more information on Depots to save on shipping for OGS and Moose Tubers.
Pick up at our Warehouse
Within a few days after placing your order, you may pick up your Organic Growers Supply order at our warehouse at 688 Bellsqueeze Rd in Clinton, ME. The warehouse is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9-3.
We will send you a postcard or email within a few days of receiving your order with pickup information based on inventory information on hand at the time.
We do not pull regular pickup orders in advance and if you delay pickup please be aware that inventory may change before you get here!
OGS orders also may be picked up at the 2017 Fedco Tree Sale, Fri and Sat, Apr 28 & 29 and May 5 & 6, from 9-3. Place your order by April 20 for Tree Sale pick up at the OGS warehouse. We do pull Tree Sale pickup orders in advance.
The OGS warehouse is open year-round Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 until 3 (barring national holidays or companywide meetings—exceptions are posted on our website).
Consider simply coming to shop instead of placing a pickup order.
ReturnsYou may return an Organic Growers Supply item in good, resaleable condition, for a $5 restocking fee. Return it, postage paid, to our warehouse: OGS, 688 Bellsqueeze Rd, Clinton, ME 04927.
Still have questions? Call 207-426-9900 or send an email to email@example.com.