Ordering from Moose Tubers
to start or resume an order
- Browse and order from our online catalog.
- For mail orders please download PDFs of our catalogs and order forms.
Moose Tubers DeadlinesFebruary 26, 2018 - Early shipment items order deadline, including ginger, turmeric and sweet potatoes
February 26, 2018 - Volume discounts, best selection, early April shipping
April 9 - Final orders for the season. Limited selection available after April 9, in large bags only, at bulk prices.
Moose Tubers Discounts
• We must receive your order by February 26, 2018 to qualify for discounts.
Orders over $200 deduct 5%
Orders over $400 deduct 10%
Orders over $850 deduct 15%
For orders over 1000 lbs, please download our bulk price list or call or write for one.
Moose Tubers Shipping
- Main-season shipping of Moose Tubers begins in early April.
- We cannot ship before that; please do not ask us to do so.
- Onion plants are drop-shipped based on planting zone. They come directly from the grower, and not with your potatoes.
- Most small orders ship via UPS Ground. See the shipping chart for rates.
- We ship by Common Carrier beginning April 2. Is your order over 300#? Click here for Truck Shipping info.
- We ship according to planting zones during the month of April.
- Moose Tubers orders shipped to Depots will be sent in the April delivery. Click here for more information on Depots to save on shipping for OGS and Moose Tubers.
• We do not ship to Canada, and will not provide materials required for importation permits.
PickupOrders will be ready for pickup at the Tree Sale Friday and Saturday, April 27 & 28 and May 4 & 5, from 9:00 until 3:00. We will send a reminder email with directions and your order number. If you need your order earlier, call to make arrangements.
Maine residents and pickup customers only! All items are taxable. No tax on orders shipped out of state. Maine farmers: Please send us a copy of your state resale certificate or farm exemption. Otherwise we must charge sales tax.
No ReturnsNo returns. If you bought it, it’s yours! See limited guarantee for defective products, only.
We guarantee that all items we offer are fully satisfactory. If you are dissatisfied because of any product defect, we will either replace the item or refund the purchase price. Please inspect and check over your order upon receipt and use the enclosed form to notify us immediately of any problems.Limitation of Liability:
Because good results depend upon weather, soil and cultural practices over which we have no control, we limit our liability in all instances to the purchase price. The liability of Fedco Seeds, Inc., for breach of warranty, or any loss or damages arising out of the purchase or use of our products, including loss or damages resulting from any negligence whatsoever on our part, or strict liability in tort, shall be limited to the purchase price. By acceptance of the merchandise, the buyer acknowledges that the limitations and disclaimers herein described are conditions of sale, and that they constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding any warranty or liability.
Claims for errors in your order must be presented withing 30 days of receipt of your order. Claims for any product defects should be presented to Fedco as soon as possible after discovery. Failure to assert claims within 30 days after discovery renders this warranty null and void.