•Free shipping for seed
orders over $30 (items 100-6499).
•We ship via UPS ground or USPS Priority Mail; our choice,
based on weight.
• We pull and ship orders according to the date we receive
• We ship orders as soon as possible, often within one
week of receipt, always within two weeks.
• We begin daily shipping of seed orders on
• If you’d like us to hold your order for a later
shipping date, please attach a note to your order form.
• from May to early Oct. we ship once a week, usually
• Missing your shipment? Allow 2-3 weeks from your mailing
date, then contact us.
• We do not ship to Canada. Canadian customers must
provide a stateside shipping address.
Come to our warehouse in Clinton. See
Seeds and Organic Growers Supply pickup peak season:
We will send a confirmation postcard with directions and your
order number when your order is ready to pick up (within 1-2
weeks of receipt of order). Pick up during regular warehouse
hours, Wednesdays and Fridays only through
April 19, 9:00-3:00. Sorry, no other weekdays or weekends,
except Tree Sale.
Sale pickup: Friday and Saturday, April 26-27
(preorder customers only), and May 3-4 (Public Tree Sale),
9:00-3:00 each day. Order by April 12.
Note: Seeds will be at the Seeds warehouse on the Bellsqueeze
Road, not at the new Trees warehouse.
off-peak season: After the Public Tree Sale, Wednesdays
only, from 9:00-noon, through September.
Organic Growers Supply pickup off-peak season: After
the Public Tree Sale, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
only, from 9:00-3:00.