accept payment by:
Check, Money order, Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, or Discover
• Daily shipping
of Organic Growers Supply begins Jan. 13, 2014.
• Generally we will ship your order within one week.
• From mid-May to December we ship on Tuesday, Wednesday,
• We prefer to ship via UPS ground. Orders
under 2 lb will ship USPS Priority Mail.
• Prices do not include shipping. Use our
shipping chart to figure shipping costs.
• We ship all orders to Alaska and Hawaii
by Priority Mail.
• We do not use parcel post for shipping. If UPS can’t
find your house, please arrange delivery to your workplace or
a neighbor or pay Priority Mail rates.
• If you require Priority Mail,
use the rates for AK and HI.
Common Carrier for large orders. Delivery
by tractor-trailer with 53' box. You must be able to take
your load off the truck. If you need a straight truck or a
lift-gate, there is a significant surcharge. Call for a quote.
• In New England, we have flat rates for pallets weighing
up to 2000 lbs. ME, $92; NH & MA, $102; VT, $113; RI,
$102; CT, $120; NY (zip codes beginning with 105-109, 120-149)
$135. For home or school deliveries, add $100 per pallet.
• For delivery to other states: If your shipment weighs
more than 1000 lbs, call us with the estimated weight and
the destination zip code. We will check with trucking companies
and quote you a price. In some instances UPS will be cheaper.
Include with your order a phone number where you can be reached
during the day.
We will send a postcard (usually within 2 weeks of receiving
your order) with directions
and your order number when your order is ready to pick up.
From January 3 through May 2 you may come Wednesdays
or Fridays 9:00-3:00 or at the Tree
Sale. After May 4, you may pick up Tueesday,
Wednesday or Thursday 9:00-3:00. If your order is
over 500 lbs, please call the day before you plan to come
or be prepared to wait.
• We do not ship to Canada,
and will not provide materials required for importation permits.