Join our Cooperative
as a Consumer Member!
(If you'd like to become
a member, please download
membership form and mail it to us with your membership deposit.
Why join Fedco?
We’ll let some of those who joined speak for themselves:
- “I applaud your stance on GMO and seed business ethics and am proud to count myself a Fedco member.” –Bette Low, Westport, MA
- “I’m a small one-person operation. I have been ordering seed from you for years, and it’s time to join.” –Karen Coombs, Hamilton, MT
- “I’m glad to be able to join as a consumer member, on behalf of my community, the New York City Catholic Worker. The CW movement has advocated decentralized cooperative economics since the 1930s.” –T. Christopher Cornell
- “We loved CR Lawn’s letter…he is absolutely right…we will send in our membership to show our support of a tremendous organization.” –Marita and Bob Wiser, Bridgton, ME
We are asking for a $100 membership equity, refundable at any time upon request. ($105 to join online by credit card.) If this would be a hardship, there is a $25 option. Please note that membership is by household (only one membership per household please) or by farm or organization.
- A 1% discount on all orders from all our divisions.
- The opportunity to buy member-only specials.
- An invitation to our Annual Meeting each September.
- An opportunity to vote on any proposed by-law changes.
- A chance to vote for and serve on our Board of Directors.
- The satisfaction of owning a small part of one of the most successful new wave co-ops.
Join the 842 consumer member-owners who are helping write the next chapter of our enduring success!
President, Fedco Seeds, Inc.
If you'd like to become a member, please download
our membership form and mail it to us with your membership deposit.